If your order has not arrived when you were expecting it then please check the following:
- Check you have received an order confirmation and a dispatch confirmation email from us.
- Check the tracking link via your dispatch confirmation email to view the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your parcel.
- Is the information that you provided to us within your order accurate? You can sign in and check the status of your order via your account on the Stuarts London website. Once signed in you can view your orders underneath the "My Orders" section which will allow you to check whether or not the details you gave to us when you complete your order such as delivery or email address is accurate
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot or you may need to re-arrange delivery.
- Check no one else residing at your address has taken receipt of your parcel.
If you still can't locate your parcel then please contact our Customer Services team via email at email@example.com or via telephone on +44 (0)203 905 5552 with your order number to hand. We will endeavour to find your parcel straight away.
All of our shipments are insured to the necessary value, so should it not be found we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.